Authentic Luxury Interior Design™
PL&DesignBlog
All things Design...interior mostly...favorite links...furniture and furnishings...pieces...people...and more!
Patrick Landrum, Interior Designer,
PL&D/Patrick Landrum Design

Search This Blog

"The Twelve Days of Interior Design"



Interior Design by PL&D
(Please click on photo to enlarge)



On the 1st day of Christmas 
my True Love gave to me

a brand new room from P, L, and D!


On the 2nd Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...
two comfy sofas...
and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 3rd day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...three assorted chairs, two comfy sofas...
and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 4th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...four toddies by the hearth, 
three assorted chairs, two comfy sofas...
and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 5th Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, two comfy sofas...
and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 6th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
six built-in bookshelves...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, 
three assorted chairs, 
two comfy sofas...and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 7th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...
seven sexy throw pillows, six built-in bookshelves.....

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, 
two comfy sofas...and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 8th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...
eight drapery panels, seven sexy throw pillows, six built-in bookshelves...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, 
two comfy sofas...and a brand new room from P, L, and D!


On the 9th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...
nine feet of tables, eight drapery panels, seven sexy throw pillows, six built-in bookshelves...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, 
two comfy sofas...and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 10th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...
ten solar shades, nine feet of tables, eight drapery panels, seven sexy throw pillows, six built-in bookshelves...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, 
two comfy sofas...and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 11th day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...
eleven well placed accents, ten solar shades, nine feet of tables, eight drapery panels, 
seven sexy throw pillows, six built-in bookshelves...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, two comfy sofas...
and a brand new room from P, L, and D!

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
twelve feet of area rug, eleven well placed accents, ten solar shades, 
nine feet of tables, eight drapery panels, seven sexy throw pillows, six built-in bookshelves...

five lithographs framed........

four toddies by the hearth, three assorted chairs, two comfy sofas...
and a brand new room from P, L, and D!


Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Season's Greetings Everyone, 
and the most Joyous of New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, ideas, inspirations, reflections, and musings!